Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Popunder

Love Me Like You Do

A music video for the Ellie Gouldings song Love Me like You Do. The song was written by Max Martin Savan Kotecha Ilya Salmanzadeh Ali Payami and Tove Lo and produced by Martin and PayamiIt was released on 7 January 2015 by Republic Records as the second single from the soundtrack.


Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do Love Words Happy Little Pill Love Me Like

I dont ever want to waste any time.

Love me like you do. Youre the cure youre the pain. Love Me Like You Do Lyrics. Love Me Like You Do.

The official music video for Love Me Like You Do from Ellies album DeliriumOrder Ellies new album Brightest Blue. We have an official Love Me Like You Do tab made by UG professional guitaristsCheck out the tab. They dont love me like you do.

I love you honey. Touch me like you do ta-ta-touch me like you do. Love Me Like You Do.

Love me like you do lo-lo-love me like you do. Youre the fear I dont care. Youre the light youre the night Youre the color of my blood Youre the cure youre the pain Youre the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could mean so much so much.

Let me take you past our satellites. Thanks to Kiera Leidaeya Mugsy for correcting these lyrics.

Baby they aint got a clue cant love me like you. Darling do you love me love me like you do show me the world take me places I have never been to. Love me like you do.

When youre with me. So love me like you do la-la-love me like you do. Author rockingtar a 61.

You have brought laughter and peace into my life. You can see the world you brought to life to life. Touch me like you do to-to-touch me like you do.

They were nothing without you. Those chills that I knew. Youre the light youre the night Youre the color of my blood Youre the cure youre the pain Youre the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could mean so much so much.

Cause Ive never been so high. Directed by Georgia Hudson. So love me like you do la-la-love me like you do Love me like you do la-la-love me like you do Touch me like you do ta-ta-touch me like you do What are you waiting for.

Dont mean he can drive me wild or he can go for miles. Youre the color of my blood. Last edit on Jul 07 2016.

Youre the light youre the night Youre the colour of my blood Youre the cure youre the pain Youre the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could. Ah Used to get it when I wa-a-ant. They dont matter now.

Youre the fear I dont care Cause Ive never been so high Follow me to the dark Let me take you pass the satellites You can see the world you brought to life to life. So love me like you do lo-lo-love me like you do. Love Me Like You Do tab.

Let me take you pass the satellites. Follow me to the dark. You can see the world you brought to life to life.

Youre the light youre the night. Fading in fading out on the edge of paradise Every inch of your skin is a Holy Grail Ive got to find Only you can set my heart on fire on fire yeah Ill let you set the. Love Me like You Do is a song recorded by British recording artist Ellie Goulding for the soundtrack to the film Fifty Shades of Grey 2015.

Cause Ive never been so high. When I got my number one. 182 rows Listen free to Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do Love Me Like You Do.

Youre the only thing I wanna touch. Love me like you do la-la-love me like you do. Never knew that it could mean so much so much.

Youre the fear I dont care. Youre the one I cant lose. Youre the fear I dont care Cause Ive never been so high Follow me to the dark Let me take you pass the satellites You can see the world you brought to life to life.

61237 views added to favorites 881 times. Darling he cant buy my love its you Im dreaming of. Follow me to the dark.

No one loves me like you do. No one understands me better like you do.


Pin On Ellie Goulding


Instagram Photo By Short Sweet Jun 16 2015 At 2 23am Utc Love Me Like Cool Lyrics Love Songs Lyrics


Love Me Like You Do Sing With Me Sing To Me


Love Me Like You Do Ellie Goulding Quotes Lyrics Quotes Music Lyrics


Love Me Like You Do Lyrics By Ellie Goulding I Can T Get Enough Of This Song Influenced One Of The Poems That I Love Me Like Ellie Goulding Love Songs Lyrics


Love Me Like You Do Fiftyshades Christian Gray Fifty Shades Shades Of Grey Movie Fifty Shades Trilogy


Bild Uber We Heart It Https Weheartit Com Entry 172636363 Background Love Nice Pink Wall Wallpaper Love Me Like You Do Love Me Like Lovely Lyrics


The Hunger Games Explorer Love Me Like You Do Romantic Love Quotes Quotes Lyrics


Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do Lyrics Fifty Shades Love Me Like Grey Quotes


Lyrics From Love Me Like You Do By Ellie Goulding For Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Etsy Danahm1975 Jewelry Love Me Like You Do Love Me Like Song Quotes


Love Me Like You Do Lyrics Google Search Song Lyric Quotes Music Quotes Lyrics Love Me Like


What Are You Waiting For Love Me Like You Do Ellie Goulding Fifty Shades Of Grey Shades Of Grey Book Fifty Shades


Posting Komentar untuk "Love Me Like You Do"